Monday, February 25, 2013

Pintastic Tuesday - Link Party 28


Another week has come and gone and the Phoenix valley even saw a little bit of snow.  I hope you have your pins ready because we have some awesome features this week.  I really have been inspired over the last week but so far, my projects are not turning out how I had hoped they would.  Here's to hoping that this week is different.



Last week I shared my St. Patrick's Day printable with you all.

Our most viewed link was from :
Picture

Crystelle Boutique has shared with us her recipe for homemade taco seasoning.  Think about how much money you could save by making it yourself and you have complete control over what goes into your mix.

IMG_7829 Ecopy

I think the knots inside this table are fantastic and that Lake House Life has a knack for flipping furniture.


I love scarves!  I've also been wanting to make my own infinity scarf.  Navy Wifey shares with us her Anthropologie knock off and I think it turned out great.


Normally, I don't like to use demin in my decor but I think the chevron pillow from Ashbee Design is rad.  


Last but not least we have this message window from Lemon Tree Dwelling.  I love this idea plus check out those hanging cards, genius! 


Are you ready for this week's party?  

Photobucket 
 

Pin Party Rules:

1)  Visit at least two other links and pin two projects from the authors' blog.    
2.)  Add my button somewhere on your blog, whether it is in the post itself or on the side.
3.)  Link to a specific post and it must be something you wrote or created.
4.)  No give-aways or other link parties.  


I would love if you would follow me as well, but it is not a requirement.  

Of course you can find me on Pinterest too.  I'll follow back if you leave your Pinterest link in the comments section.  

Get your pins ready, get set, GO!

*By submitting your links/projects you are giving others permission to pin your projects to Pinterest as well as giving me permission to use your photo/s should I choose to feature you.  If you have any questions you can email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com*

*Each participant is responsible for complying with Pinterest's Terms of Use and Sarah Dawn Designs cannot be held responsible should those terms be broken.*

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting the party Sarah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! My taco seasoning recipe was featured! I am such a lucky girl!
    Thanks you so much You are so very good to me!

    Appreciate all your hard work... :)

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this fab party! Have one terrific week!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting each week Sarah! I appreciate the work you put into it :-) Have an awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my denim pillow. I made a second design out of that pile of blue jeans this week along with some more DIY paper projects. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah - thanks so much for featuring my message window and Valentine's decor! You made my night!! Happy to be joining you again tonight :)
    Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the party Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Great features! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the party Sarah :)
    I wish you a productive week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting, Sarah. Hope you can join me for my linky party Tasty Thursdays. Thanks, Nichi www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for featuring my scarf!!!!

    Navy Wifey Peters

    ReplyDelete